Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Six Gifts

Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Pitit se kado Bondye bay, se yon rekonpans pou manman ak papa.


Psalm 139:12-14
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."
-Mark Twain"Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul.
And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all."
-Emily Dickinson
"If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm."
-Bruce Barton

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
-Carl W. Buechner

Facing a mirror you see merely your own countenance; facing your child you finally understand how everyone else has seen you.
-Daniel Raeburn